NOTICE OF THE COMPETITION FOR AWARDING TWO SCHOLARSHIPS
FOR ITALIAN TEACHERS TO PARTICIPATE IN REFRESHER COURSES IN ITALY
Each scholarship is made up of:
* cash sum of $5,000 as a contribution towards cost of the course, travel and accommodation expenses in Italy.
The teacher is free to choose a refresher course he/she wants to attend and report to the Gruppo dell’Amicizia in memoria di Enrica Inglese
- Be an Australian resident
- Be in possession of a degree relating to teaching the Italian language and culture
- Be a teacher of Italian in a school or other institutions
- Have been teaching for at least two years in the same school or institution
DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT
- Application form (see attached) every section to be completed and signed
- A certificate from the institution currently teaching certifying the candidate’s role as a teacher of Italian
- Curriculum Vitae in Italian
- Certificate of the highest educational qualification already achieved and declared in the application form to participate in the competition
- Number of enrolled students attending the Italian course proposed in the last two years
Applications must be received by 24.09.2021 in the following way:
- by post to the following postal address: PO Box 195, Leichhardt, NSW 2040
- by e-mail to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applications will be examined by a special Commission. Assignment of scholarships will be made through the calculation of the elements taken from the documentation sent by each candidate.
The Gruppo dell’Amicizia in memoria di Enrica Inglese does not assume responsibility for technical problems not attributed to the Gruppo.
*On his/her return, the winning teacher must submit a report on the course taken which the media partners reserves all rights of publication.
For further information: